"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Friday, September 18, 2009

3 naked toes went out one day...

Just received sundown cert. Haha! I took 1h49mins for 10k, and in less than an hour more, I can finish 21k.

Met the eid grp, and saw how the minority became the majority, and the majority became the minority.
one little twoo little three little...
I know how they feel now, really.

No more tj, and I dont want to go back to schhhh!!!! =(

I can fall asleep any min I sit/lie down, even if I already slept my entire day away.

Cant remember why I logged in, but have fun with all these rubbish posts anw =)


Posted at 23:19






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-